APC EASY UPS BV 1400VA, Automatic Voltage Regulator, IEC Outlet, Black
- Device Type: UPS - external
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Input Voltage: AC 230 V
- Output Voltage: AC 230 V
- Power Capacity: 450 Watt / 1400 VA
- Input Connectors: 1 x power IEC 60320 C13
Battery Backup Power and Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics The Back-UPS 1400 from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. . Equipped with 3 French sockets, the ups keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 1400 maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies. critical power during emergencies.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Buy APC Easy UPS From Giloshop and get it delivered at your your doorstep
- Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces.
Easy UPS Features & Benefits
- Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Advanced Safety Features
- Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- LED Indicators
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Battery and surge protected outlets
- Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Battery backup and surge protection
- Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Sleek design
- Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.